Our wrongful death lawyers at Guajardo & Marks in Dallas, have decades of experience handling these types of cases and understand the difficulty surrounding them. We know some families may even be hesitant about coming forward after the death of a loved one due to many factors. One thing to remember though is that a wrongful death claim can often be the only legal recourse for the family. It may be the only way those guilty are held accountable.
If the negligent act of another resulted in the death of a family member, our lawyers may be able to help you seek the financial security you need through a wrongful death lawsuit. We have a list of resources below to help you get started in this difficult process.
Wrongful Death Articles
- Child Wrongful Death is Far Too Common in Texas Daycare Facilities
- Causes of Worker Fatalities in Dallas
- Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Dallas, Texas?
- Everything You Need to Know About Wrongful Death Claims in Texas
- Many Causes for Wrongful Death
- An Increase in Worker Deaths in U.S. Warrants Concern
- Day of the Fallen Remembers Construction Workers
- Improperly Designed Handrails and Guardrails
- Distracted Driving 101
- Where Should you Turn Following a Wrongful Death in Texas?
- Determining Fault With the Help of a Wrongful Death Law Firm
- When is it Appropriate to File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Texas?
- Texas Woman Sues Husband’s Employer for Wrongful Death
- How Beneficial is Hiring a Dallas Wrongful Death Attorney?
- Most Common Causes of Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Texas
- What is a Survival Action in Texas Wrongful Death Cases?
- Wrongful Death Caused by a Car Accident
- Wrongful Death Caused by Work Injury
- The Basics of a Wrongful Death Case
- Why Should I Hire a Dallas Wrongful Death Attorney?