Personal Injury Resources
We screen the web to give you access to excellent information.
After a devastating Texas accident, you need support and information. Dallas personal injury attorneys Guajardo & Marks link you to helpful resources.
- NHTSA: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in Washington, DC, researches and enforces national highway safety regulations.
- TxDMV: The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles provides vehicle registration and licensing services and acts as the automobile authority in Texas.
Construction Site Accidents
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health: The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is the federal agency responsible for conducting research and making recommendations for the prevention of work-related injury and illness.
- Heavy Trucks & Diesel Regulations: The US Environmental Protection Agency presents information about heavy-duty highway engines and their emissions including details related to EPA’s diesel programs and regulations.
Motor Vehicle Defects
- Recalls.gov: Recalls.gov reports on the latest motor vehicle recalls regarding products which experienced a safety-related defect or did not comply with federal safety standards.
- Safecar.gov: Safecar.gov provides data to help consumers find safer cars using the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s 5-Star Safety Ratings.