Answers to your Questions about Construction Accidents
If you or a loved one was injured, or worse, while working on a construction site, you may have questions about your rights. Here are some of the frequently asked questions our Dallas construction accident attorneys have seen over the years.
If you have more questions, we urge you to contact us to discuss your situation. There is no obligation to hire us or cost to you.
Construction Accident FAQs
- Do Construction Trucks Crash more than 18-wheelers in Dallas?
- How Soon Should I Contact a Lawyer if I Was Injured at Work?
- Can I Recover Damages for my Texas Construction Site Accident?
- Am I Limited to Worker’s Compensation if I was Injured at Work?
- How do I Know if I Can File for Diminished Earning Potential?
- What Losses Can I Sue for after a Texas Construction Accident?
- What are the Most Common Construction Site Accidents in Texas?
- How Can I Benefit from a Construction Accident Lawyer?
- Why Do So Many Texas Construction Workers Suffer Amputation Injuries?
- Are Electrical Burns a Common Dallas Consturction Injury?