Dallas Law Firm Blog

Should I consult with a lawyer if I’ve been injured in a car accident?

Yes. If you have been injured in a car accident, you should contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as you can so that your rights can be protected. Beware that the insurance companies involved will try to get to you first so they can get a recorded statement from you and elicit harmful information from you. An experienced lawyer can not only advise you of your legal rights, but he or she can step in and protect you from the insurance companies. Our Dallas car accident law firm offers a free consultation.