What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
- June 21, 2013
- Car Accidents
The Dallas auto accident attorneys at Guajardo and Marks, LLC have years of experience in the field. We understand how devastating the immediate aftermath of your car accident is, and we understand that it’s difficult to make complicated decisions while still recovering from the accident.
However, those minutes and hours after your accident are crucial. What you do after a car accident plays a significant role in determining the likelihood of success for any claim you might file in the future.
Our car accident lawyers recommend that, after a collision, you:
- Do not admit fault to the other driver
- Call the police to the scene of the accident
- Seek immediate medical attention, either from on-site EMTs or the local hospital, even if you don’t feel any pain after the accident
- Document everything by taking photos of the scene and getting copies of the police report and any medical reports
- Speak to Guajardo and Marks, LLC immediately at a free consultation
Personal injury law is complex, and many people who suffer catastrophic injuries in car accidents don’t even know they have a case. That’s why it’s so important to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer; we’ll be able to evaluate your claim and explain the process to you.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident in the Dallas, Texas area and you’re confused about what to do next, you should speak to our experienced car accident lawyers. Please contact Guajardo and Marks, LLC today for a free consultation.