Recovering Financial Loss After a Car Crash in Dallas
- May 8, 2013
- Car Accidents
An accident caused by a Dallas auto accident can be a life-altering event. Long-term complications can be sustained due to injuries from the accident. These long-term injuries are actually quite common. In fact, there are over two and a half million injuries caused by accidents every year.
As a result of a car crash, monetary damages are often sustained. Fortunately, these financial damages can be recovered through a lawsuit or an insurance claim. If you have been involved in a car crash in Dallas and suffered a financial loss, you may be entitled to compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses—Medical expenses that were due to an auto accident injury in Dallas can be recovered. This includes expenses such as doctor visits, hospital visits, emergency room expenses, chiropractic care, massage therapy, physical therapy and medical devices, to name a few.
- Future medical expenses—Any continuing medical expenses due to an accident can be recovered. The amount that will be recovered will be determined by doctors and medical providers.
- Pain and suffering—Pain and suffering damages include physical pain resulting from your injury. The damages are based on the severity of the pain and how long the victim will likely be in pain.
- Mental anguish—Any type of mental or emotional distress suffered as a result of an accident can be claimed.
- Lost Wages—Wages that would have been earned from the time of injury to the settlement or judgment may be recovered. Future wages due to the loss of earning capacity may also be recovered.
- Property damage—Damages to property that were caused by the accident can be recovered.
Contact an experienced Dallas car crash attorney at Guajardo & Marks to get the compensation you deserve for your case. We will aggressively fight on your behalf. For a free case evaluation, call 972-774-9800 today.