Pursuing Maximum Compensation for Truck Accident Victims
- May 8, 2013
- Truck Accidents
At Guajardo & Marks, truck accidents and injury claims are our primary focus, and as an experienced truck accident law firm, we routinely see trucking companies put profits over safety. Our role is to hold negligent and careless trucking companies and truck drivers accountable, and to demonstrate to them that injuries and wrongful death should not be considered a “cost of doing business.”
How do we do this? By viewing truck accident cases as more than big car wrecks. The trucking industry is highly regulated, and trucking companies are responsible for adhering to numerous standards to protect the safety of everyone on the road. We are skilled at investigating the real reason behind truck accidents, and at pursuing each truck accident victim’s maximum compensation. We do this by:
- Hiring accident reconstructionists, bio-mechanical experts and other experts to analyze accident scenes and vehicle interiors to determine the cause of the accident.
- Working with medical experts when autopsies are performed.
- Working with liability experts to determine what truck drivers did or didn’t do that may have caused the accident.
- Investigating how the trucking company hires, supervises, monitors and trains drivers, and how they conduct internal operations, including the maintenance of trucks.
- Working with treating physicians, economists and life-care experts to determine the victims’ future care needs, including lifetime care needs.
- Working with governmental entities to obtain safety data, and to access audit information regarding trucking companies’ compliance histories.
Accidents involving a semi or 18-wheeler are often found to be the result of negligence on behalf of the truck driver or trucking company. Whether the driver dozed off because he/she drove too many hours, or the trucking company failed to maintain the vehicle or monitor records, the fact is, you may have a valid claim. For more information on a law firm that has a proven track record of successfully pursuing maximum compensation for truck accident victims and their families, contact us today.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, or lost a loved one in a truck-related wrongful death accident, contact our firm. We offer free initial consultations, charge nothing unless we recover on your behalf and are conveniently located in the Galleria area of Dallas. To contact us, call 972.774.9800.