Halloween Week Sees Scary Number of Vehicle Recalls
- April 30, 2013
- Vehicle Defects
The buildup to Halloween has proven especially scary for car owners, as hundreds of thousands of vehicles have been recalled over the past week for motor vehicle defects that can increase the risk of a crash.
The Dallas personal injury attorneys at Guajardo & Marks are dedicated to helping those who suffered severe or catastrophic injuries due to faulty vehicles or vehicle parts. If you were hurt or a family member was killed in a car accident that may have been caused by a motor vehicle defect, please call us at (972) 774-9800 for your free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) administers motor vehicle recalls, and this week alone the NHTSA has announced recalls including:
- 76,191 BMW sedans, roadsters and sports wagons from the 2012-2014 model years
- 3,161 GM Chevrolet Cruze vehicles from the 2013-2014 model years
- 3,247 Nissan Titan pickup trucks and Armada SUVs from the 2013 model year
- 3,594 Audi S6 and S7 vehicles from the 2013-2014 model years
- 10,474 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution vehicles from the 2008-20013 model years
- 151,695 Nissan Pathfinders, Infiniti JX35 and Infiniti QX60 vehicles from the 2013-2014 model years
Each of these vehicles features defects that can heighten the risk of a crash and injury. A detailed list of motor vehicle recalls is available at the NHTSA Recalls and Defects page.
The attorneys at Guajardo & Marks have extensive experience in cases related to faulty vehicles and defective vehicle parts. We have the knowledge, resources and will to fight for catastrophic injury victims in court when settlement offers are inadequate.
If you were hurt or a loved one was killed in a crash that may have been caused by a motor vehicle defect or negligent driver, please contact today for your free case assessment. We welcome clients from the greater Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, areas and nationwide.