Dallas Law Firm Blog

What should I do if the Adjuster Wants to Take my Recorded Statement?

After you have been involved in a car accident, the other driver’s insurance company may call you and want to take your recorded statement. You should refuse to do so until you have consulted with an attorney. The insurance company will try to get you to say things that could be harmful to your claim. As such, you should seek the advise of a Dallas personal injury attorney who is experienced in handling car accident cases. Our law firm has been involved in handling Dallas car accident cases for years, and the initial consultation with our office is free.