Dallas Law Firm Blog

What if I’m Injured in a Car Accident and do not have Health Insurance?

If you’re injured in a car or truck accident, you should immediately call an ambulance and/or go to the nearest emergency room.  Once you’ve been treated and released by the hospital and feel that you need to see a doctor but do not have health insurance, you should consult with a personal injury lawyer.  Oftentimes, personal injury lawyers will be familiar with doctors in your area who are willing to see you without immediate payment.  If your case is eventually settled, the doctor’s bill will be repaid from the settlement.