Dallas Law Firm Blog

My Spouse was Hurt in a Car Wreck, Now What?

Spouse was Hurt in a Car WreckIf your husband or wife was hurt during an accident in Dallas, or anywhere in Texas, it is now your job not only to take care of household duties, care for your children, and continue to work, but to worry about your family’s future as well.

As the hospital bills pile up and you consider the long road to recovery that lies ahead, you begin to panic. How will you pay the bills? Will the insurance company give you the money you need? How will your family survive?

Trying to determine the amount of money you are entitled to on your own is nearly impossible. For example, did you know that you might be entitled to money to cover the following expenses?

  • Medical bills
  • Rehabilitation
  • Home modifications (e.g., wheelchair access)
  • Home and nursing care
  • Adaptive devices
  • Loss of companionship
  • Loss of income
  • The repair or replacement of your vehicle

The only way to make sure that you get enough money to cover your accident-related costs is to speak with an experienced Dallas personal injury attorney. Too many times we consult with accident victims who have already accepted an offer of compensation. By the time they realize that the insurance company hasn’t given them the money they need—that they have been left holding the bill—it’s too late and they’re out of options.

Don’t let this happen to you. Call 972-774-9800 today to speak with a Dallas car accident lawyer with the experience to help you get the money you need to get your life back on track.